Don't Sleep on the Discount Section at CVS!

danigurl18

Tuesday, I happened to walk to the CVS by my school and the PJ in me couldn't resist looking in the dollar section. Then my eyes saw the discount section with hair products!!! I got John Freida Frizz Ease Critical Care Reinforce Strengthening Triple Creme Masque and 2 bottles of Loreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense Conditioner.. and each one was a $1!!!:yep: I have tried both products already and they are definately keeper especially the John Freida!! It makes my hair soft and the curls super defined... Check out your CVS!:grin:

Tuesday, I happened to walk to the CVS by my school and the PJ in me couldn't resist looking in the dollar section. Then my eyes saw the discount section with hair products!!! I got John Freida Frizz Ease Critical Care Reinforce Strengthening Triple Creme Masque and 2 bottles of Loreal Vive Pro Smooth Intense Conditioner.. and each one was a $1!!!:yep: I have tried both products already and they are definately keeper especially the John Freida!! It makes my hair soft and the curls super defined... Check out your CVS!:grin:

wow..what deals...btw..the loreal VIVE is really good... i use the HYDRA shine...it does the job!!

I'm going on the CVS hunt tomorrow and check out the other ones in my area... who knows what they have... i forgot that they also had the Textures and Tones hair dye but its permanent and I don't use permanent but it was only $2!

Back