Don't sleep on Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm!!

oooop2

I stopped using it for awhile b/c I didn't like how it felt on my hair. Then I decided to combine it with One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask

http://www.sallybeauty.com/argan-oil-mask/ONEONL23,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

Sat under the dryer for 45min on high with plastic cap, then rinsed. Hair felt amazing, and my waves were popping :grin:

IMG_0103.jpg

It's a definite keeper. Now I'm mad I didn't order more during the recent sale :perplexed

Wow. Your hair is gorgeous. Just absolutely stunning. I'm relaxed but I will look into this for my sister's hair. Thanks OP.

I love OHHB on wet hair. I haven't purchased it in an year. I might get it again. A little goes a long way. I will have to try it again on dry hair.

Yup. When I first got it a year or so ago, I had no clue what to do with it. Then I saw on their website to mix it with their other leave-ins. WOW, my hair was so soft and smooth. I use a little with all my leave-ins. Kicking myself for not purchasing a full size during the sale.

I stopped using it for awhile b/c I didn't like how it felt on my hair. Then I decided to combine it with One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask

http://www.sallybeauty.com/argan-oil-mask/ONEONL23,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

Sat under the dryer for 45min on high with plastic cap, then rinsed. Hair felt amazing, and my waves were popping :grin:

IMG_0103.jpg

It's a definite keeper. Now I'm mad I didn't order more during the recent sale :perplexed

Sigh... my wallet just told me to stay out of this thread. Love your hair OP!

i dont want to but they're always sold out! is there another site you all are buying it from besides their website?

wow, I got a full size tub last BF and also didnt like how it felt on my hair - wet or dry

now I gotta go revisit it !!!!!!!!!

that hair is blinging !!!!!

stop playing that's my hair crack in a jar. i keep at least four five jars on hand at ALL times. qhemet is the king dingaling of moisture!!

I bought this during the sale too. It kept my hair and ends moisturized all week, and my hair usually dries out the next day....so, yeah, this is some good stuff.

i dont want to but they're always sold out! is there another site you all are buying it from besides their website?

Click on their retail stores link. Might be a beauty supply store in your area that carries it.

Yep it's good stuff. Just be sure to NOT be heavy handed. It lasts forever. Seriously lol.

Think that's why I didn't like it. Was using WAY TOO MUCH and not combining it with anything else. So my hair felt a sticky mess.

stop playing that's my hair crack in a jar. i keep at least four five jars on hand at ALL times. qhemet is the king dingaling of moisture!!

LOL..The AOHC is my crack. Currently looking at 7 containers wondering if I need more....

I bought this during the sale too. It kept my hair and ends moisturized all week, and my hair usually dries out the next day....so, yeah, this is some good stuff.

Yeah...Did twist on my dried hair yesterday and it was effortless. I'm seriously amazing at how well this combination worked in my hair.

Bumping... I just read some great reveiws on this product and when I went to the site they are sold out of everything! is there another place to order?

Bumping... I just read some great reveiws on this product and when I went to the site they are sold out of everything! is there another place to order?

she's preparing for a sale so right now everything will say "sold out". i think the sale will be on the 26th of this month.

Check the website for locations I get mine on the ground
also their only usually sold out before or after a big sale

Last edited:
Back