Don't sleep on John Frieda products!!!

ajargon02

Ok, ya'll, I am in LOVE with these John Frieda products! So far I have tried 3 products: Root Awakening Nourishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner and Frizz-Ease Curl around.

Ok let's start with the Frizz-Ease Curl around. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I put in in my hair, and it INSTANTLY started to detangle it! It has decent slip, kinda thick, and smells good. I was able to put it in, let it sit for a few minutes while I washed, and let the shower water detangle my hair. It's been a REALLY long time since I have found a cheapie product that produced those results! This will DEFINITELY go in my arsenal for products.

Curl Around Conditioner ingrediants: Eater, ceteryl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl esters, cyclopentasiloxane, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherly acetate, malic acid, dimethiconal, polyquarternium-47, benzyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolineone, methylisothiszoline, soduim citrate, glycine, fragrance.

Now as far as the root awakending, it's got eucalyptus. I didn't feel the tingle that it said that it's supposed to give with both the shampoo/condish, but I did like the smell of the condish. very light, clean.
The shampoo for me worked more like a clarifying wash, stripping my hair something horrid, and leaving it very hard. This I WON'T be buying again. The condiitoner was the winner of the 2. It works just as good as the curl around with detangleing, it was pretty thick in consistancy, smells fresh and clean with a slight hint of mint, and also instantly melted away tangles once i put it in my hair. Mind you I used this condiitoner right after doing an amla/kapoor kachli treatment, so my hair was in need of a SERIOUS detangling! This product again, allowed for the shower water to detangle my hair.
Ya'll, I'm too lazy to list the ingrediants in the other 2 :(

Overall, with both conditioners I am very happy with them. For this natural, they allow me to run my hands through my hiar w/o getting stuck, eliminates tangles, and when it dries, it's soft as a cloud. This is a winner for me!

I love his Color Glaze too. It leaves my hair really soft and it smells like gardenias. I think I like it better that Sebastian's color products.

I love John Frieda Serums. Always give a good finish to my presses and the thermal protectants proved why I consider that line king of serums.

Back