Don't Let the Soft Hair Fool Ya!!!

charmtreese

I've been hoodwinked, bamboozled and led a stray!:pyro:

Castor oil had my hair feeling sooooo soft and silky I thought I could shelf my daily moisturizer! :nono2::nono2: For the past 3 weeks or so I have not been moisturizing daily actually the only moisture my hair got was on Saturday and Sunday when I washed & DC.

Well I realized castor oil had played me when my hair decided to rebel :210:, but not to worry I broke out the Jane Carter Hair Nourishing Cream and got it back in line!:whip:

I'm really feeling this Jane Carter line so far:yep:
I tried it because of you charmtreese!!!
So,uh...what is the hair nourishing cream?Is it a leave in?
What's your fave product from the line?

I've been hoodwinked, bamboozled and led a stray!:pyro:

Castor oil had my hair feeling sooooo soft and silky I thought I could shelf my daily moisturizer! :nono2::nono2: For the past 3 weeks or so I have not been moisturizing daily actually the only moisture my hair got was on Saturday and Sunday when I washed & DC.

Well I realized castor oil had played me when my hair decided to rebel :210:, but not to worry I broke out the Jane Carter Hair Nourishing Cream and got it back in line!:whip:

I almost did the fool too. I had to remember to do my daily moisturizer but that softness will have you trippin.:lachen:

The BSS guy has been trying to push it on me. How is it? What is it? Is the line organic or something?

Girl, if you think that is something, try it right after you've dried your hair after a DC session, mixed with coconut oil and Amla oil.

:blush::yep:
Silk.

I'm really feeling this Jane Carter line so far:yep:
I tried it because of you charmtreese!!!
So,uh...what is the hair nourishing cream?Is it a leave in?
What's your fave product from the line?

Well, let me tell you...first off my hair just hates most cream moisturizers and I have tried practically all of them. My theory now is my hair does not like water & oil based moisturizers. What helped me to realize this was using Ojon tawaka cream as a hair moisturizer. This stuff was great but the price tag was :spinning: crazy, 65 bucks for a moisturizer....ummmm aint gonna be able to do it! So, I looked at the ingredients, which were basically water and butters and decided to find a replacement moisturizer with those main ingredients and thats how I found Jane Carter Nourishing Cream. :yep:

This product and the nourish and shine (it's just a butter blend)are my favorite in the line.

About Jane Carter:

Our products are specifically designed for dry hair. Including curly, wavy, straight, relaxed, natural hair, color treated and locked hair. You know who you are. You have been searching for products forever that use ingredients from God’s green earth to restore your hair and scalp. You haven’t found them yet, because they haven’t existed before now! Most products for dry hair contain petrolatum, mineral oil, glycerin, silicones, alcohol, parabens, and other ingredients that don’t improve the condition of your scalp or repair your hair. Our products don’t contain any of those ingredients. Instead we use ingredients derived from nature, natural butters, and certified organic essential oils. Our products are gentle on your body and kind to the earth. We are sure that once you use them you will see the difference.

These are the ingredients of the hair nourishing cream

HAIR NOURISHING CREAM: Purified Water, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Illippe Butter, Mango Butter, Vtamins A, D, & E Orange, Grapefruit, Palmarosa, Cedarwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Bergamot, Rosemary Essential Oils, Jojoba, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.

I also like:

REVITALIZING LEAVE IN: Purified Water, Extracts of Aloe Vera, Comfrey, Watercress, Myrrh, Panthenol, Essential Oils, Anthemis Noblis Flower, Symphytum OfficinalLeaf, Equisetum Arvense, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Butoxyethenol, Polyquarternium11, Soyamid DEA, PPG30, Cetyl Ether, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Hydantoin,

and of course my all time favorite butter blend....

NOURISH & SHINE: Shea butter, Kokum butter, Illippe butter, Mango butter, Vitamins A, D, & E, pear and grapefruit essential oils.

Well, let me tell you...first off my hair just hates most cream moisturizers and I have tried practically all of them. My theory now is my hair does not like water & oil based moisturizers. What helped me to realize this was using Ojon tawaka cream as a hair moisturizer. This stuff was great but the price tag was :spinning: crazy, 65 bucks for a moisturizer....ummmm aint gonna be able to do it! So, I looked at the ingredients, which were basically water and butters and decided to find a replacement moisturizer with those main ingredients and thats how I found Jane Carter Nourishing Cream. :yep:

This product and the nourish and shine (it's just a butter blend)are my favorite in the line.

Thanks girl!Yeah that ojon stuff is expensive.Plus shipping:nono:
That's why i was especially pumped to see Jane Carter at Whole Foods.
I'm gonna try the nourishing cream now:yep:
Does it make your hair shiny as well?
How do you like the spray leave-in?
They tend to weigh my hair down and leave it,well...wet.I keep them for when i wear braids though.How is this one?

Yep. I know castor oil is a humectant oil BUT I always use a moisturizer before I put any oil in my hair. Even before I use coconut oil. Oil seals but doesn't really moisturize, at least not enough to be used alone. Not a drying moment yet and I use castor daily BUT with glycerin.

LMAO....I love the jane carter line, I had the same issue, now I know to mix my JBCO with something else if I'm going to use it on my hair (it works wonders for my scalp though):yep:

Back