Dominican Users - Nacidit Olive Oil or Avocado?

Cholet112

All the ladies who are loving the Nacidit products which line do you prefer Nacidit Olive Oil or Nacidit Avocado? Why?

Also, has anyone ever tried the Nacidit Leave-in? What did you think of it.

TIA :grin:

All the ladies who are loving the Nacidit products which line do you prefer Nacidit Olive Oil or Nacidit Avocado? For me they are interchangable

Also, has anyone ever tried the Nacidit Leave-in? no. I would like to try, but it has mineral oil and I can only use deep conditioners with mineral oil, unless I have a stretching emergency.

I love Nacidit Olive Oil condtioner. I've never tried their Avocado conditioner. I have used the Nacidit Leave-In Conditioner and I like it. It does have mineral oil but what I like is that it also has silk protein and ceramides.

Ive used Nacidit Avocado Conditioner and Rinse.. they were good.. the slip was amazing for both but they have mineral oil in them and after awhile my hair doesnt like mineral oil i had to clarify more often using products with mineral oil. But everyones hair reacts differently to things... I believe KiniKakes uses them. But I havent seen her around lately

Last edited:
I have used both and my hair prefers the Nacidit Avocado conditioner.
I believe the Advocado provided a little more slip then the Olive Oil.
They both are great conditioners and you cant lose with either.

Ive used Nacidit Avocado Conditioner and Rinse.. they were good.. the slip was amazing for both but they have mineral oil in them and after awhile my hair doesnt like mineral oil i had to clarify more often using products with mineral oil. But everyones hair reacts differently to things... I believe KiniKakes uses them. But I havent seen her around lately

I just ordered this product but haven't checked the ingredients yet...it's still sitting in the box it came in in my bathroom. I didn't realize it had mineral oil in it....... My hair doesn't like mineral oil...not much anyway. I'm hoping it works well on my hair.....

I have used both and my hair prefers the Nacidit Avocado conditioner.
I believe the Advocado provided a little more slip then the Olive Oil.
They both are great conditioners and you cant lose with either.

Same here. My hair LOVES the Avocado condish and also the Rinse.

I just ordered this product but haven't checked the ingredients yet...it's still sitting in the box it came in in my bathroom. I didn't realize it had mineral oil in it....... My hair doesn't like mineral oil...not much anyway. I'm hoping it works well on my hair.....

I hope it works for u :yep: ... It worked for me but after awhile my hair got dryer and had to clarify all the time.

I hope it works for u :yep: ... It worked for me but after awhile my hair got dryer and had to clarify all the time.

Thanks for sharing your experience with it. I purchased the rinse and I will use it for the first time during my Saturday wash this weekend. We shall see....

Back