Dominican Treatment Recommendations?

divinefavor

I've only been to a Dominican salon one time. However, I noticed that they use anonymous treatments. Does anyone know the names of some of the treatments that Dominicans use? Do you have any recommendations for good dominican treatments? I will be making a purchase for a dominican treatment soon. I've tried Silicon Mix and like it, but would like to know if there are others out there that may be better.

TIA for your help!

Beaucoup threads on this. The dominicans love to mix several conditioners together and throw it in your hair. I'll bump you my PR thread.

One treatment that I love is Alter Ego Garlic tx. It is wonderful for restoring shine and making your style last through humidity! It's expensive, but one of my absolite favorites!

anky said:
Beaucoup threads on this. The dominicans love to mix several conditioners together and throw it in your hair. I'll bump you my PR thread.

Thanks Anky!!! I have to visit your website!

OneInAMillion said:
One treatment that I love is Alter Ego Garlic tx. It is wonderful for restoring shine and making your style last through humidity! It's expensive, but one of my absolite favorites!

Thanks OIM!!!

Alter Ego is the bomb.. Hands down... It very thick and gives your hair a lot of slip and also leaves your hair soft, bouncey and shiny...

Check the link below you will find tons of dominican supplies..
goods_detail.asp

OneInAMillion said:

Does the garlic treatment contain protein?

Back