Dominican Salons in L.A. or the San Fernando Valle

Milkchoc

Does anyone know of any dominican salons in L.A. or preferably the San Fernando Valley? I'd love to find one!
trampoline.gif

I only know of a stylist named Nuris (pronounced Noor-eeze) located at Trina's beauty Salon and Supply:
4846 Pico Blvd.
It is NOT a 'Dominican' salon but Nuris is from the Dominican Republic and does roller sets and blow outs. She has long relaxed waist length hair and charges abot 35-40 dollars the last time I went to her.
the phone # is 323 931 1359
Tell her Valleygirl sent you!

She is really good and listens and does exactly what you want. BUT make sure your hair dries completly under the hood drier before she takes you out from under it...I sent someone from the board and she didnt dry their hair all the way then just blow dried it dry the rest of the way and bumped the ends with a curling iron.

Not too too bad but we want a roller set to eliminate the harsh effects of the blow drier.

She said she was rushing and that my friend had a lot of hair...anyway just stress to her what you want and she follows through.

Also she cut my hair back in Feb/March and did an excellent job! She is not scissor happy at all and takes off ONLY what you say to take off.
I got lots of compliments on how even and nice my hair was shaped after she cut it.

Back