Dominican products on ebay?

USCgirl08

Hey, I'm interested in the Dominican products that do such wonders on yall hair!! I searched on EBAY and there are a LOT of products! I am a natural 3c and my hair can get VERY dry. I know a lot of relaxed ladies use their products to stretch their relaxers but what about a natural head like me? What are the best products out? I was thinkin on the miss key 10 en 1, silicon mix, and some of their tropical conditioners...????

Personally I really like Miss Key 10 en 1 plus, it's super moisturizing and conditioning and makes detangling a breeze. I can't wait to try Silicon Mix!:)

I am a type 3b/c so I can relate to you. I have been using Capilo Sole & Cinnamon shampoo, conditioner, and rinse. I LOVE this stuff. Great tingle on the scalp, SUPER moisturizing, and the smell is amazing! To quote someone on a post a long time ago it smells like a stick of Big Red Gum!

Oh and would you mind telling me how you achieve that "Curly Fro" look you have under your August-September 2005 album?? You could send me a PM if you dont mind? :D That style is sooo cute I MUST try

Last edited:
Thanks yall!! Hope to be ordering soon....can't wait til I get to try them. I think I may order all of them!! (miss key, silicon mix, and capilo)

All of the ones that I've tried have worked well on me and my 3a/b haired daughter. :grin: Others not yet mentioned are Rysell Aloe Conditioning Rinse, BPT Honey and Almonds, BPT Wheat Germ, BPT Aloe.

Back