Dominican Products in Manhattan?

Katt73

I will be in NYC this weekend (Times Square/Midtown primarily). I need to stock up on my Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix. Anyone know a BSS where I could find them?

There is a beauty salon called "Wigs and Plus" on 32ns b/w 7th and 6th ave. There is also Beauty 35 but I stopped soliciting them after multiple poor customer service encounters

Gotta go to the hood girl! If you get uptown you'd find everything for sure. Like W 125, around there.

35th and 8th I think has a big BSS. Also the Duane Reades/CVSs/Walgreens/Rite Aids have them there

Please do come to the hood either go to harlem or just take a trip to brooklyn number 4 or 2 train to nevins street and go to feel beauty supply there are also 3 more beauty supplies in downtown bk but its like dominican heaven the first shelf you see when you walk into the store. Way cheaper trust me.....trust me just take the train ride either way you won't regret it. It doesn't take long from midtown to go to harlem or downtown bk.

Gotta go to the hood girl! If you get uptown you'd find everything for sure. Like W 125, around there.

I agree...I go to a BSS near my SO's house and there are plenty of Dominican products there. You can just take the 6 train uptown to 116 St.

Please do come to the hood either go to harlem or just take a trip to brooklyn number 4 or 2 train to nevins street and go to feel beauty supply there are also 3 more beauty supplies in downtown bk but its like dominican heaven the first shelf you see when you walk into the store. Way cheaper trust me.....trust me just take the train ride either way you won't regret it. It doesn't take long from midtown to go to harlem or downtown bk.

:yep: this was going to be my suggestion also.

shoot along fulton street near macys there are two BSS that have EVERYTHING. that's where i buy my dominican stuff and the 5 lb tubs of ecostyler.

Or if you're uptown take the 1 train to 181st street aka Little Dominican Republic to get Dominican products extra cheap the BSS up there have every and ANY thing Dominican.

Back