Dominican Products in LA?

mEmYSELFaNDj

Hey I have been wanting to try out some Dominican products for a while, mainly Silicon Mix and Miss keys 10 n 1. I never knew anything about Dominican products until I came on LHCF, so I never looked for them. And I really dont feel like waiting for shipping, im very impatient :ohwell:. So does anybody know where I can find Dominican hair products in the Los Angeles or the surrounding areas?

Thanks for all responses.

I want to know too. I haven't found any, well I don't think I have. I noticed some things with Spanish names at the CVS on Market and Regent in Inglewood but I will have to double check to see it they are Dominican or not. All I remember is something with a horse and a bunch of other stuff

I'd like to know as well. I haven't been able to find any out here. :sad: I don't wanna order online either.

FYI LA LADIES
: There is a new dominican salon called Dominican Elegance on Pico and Fairfax near the walgreens. I just saw it there a couple of weeks ago. The owner used to be a stylist at the other dominican salon (Domini Salon or whatever the name is now) owned by Clara. The one on Pico has much cheaper prices too - $35 for wash, set and blow (roots only) and I think it is $25 on Tuesdays. Here is the website.

Back