Dominican Products in Haiti

Anacaona

Hey Everyone!!!:spinning:

Does anyone know where if/where they sell Dominican products in Haiti? I have a friend of mine going to Haiti this weekend and I want to see if I could get some. (I was told that they have tons of Dominican salons now I'm assuming they're probably cheaper down there).

Thanks!!

WAY cheaper!! You could get a blowout for like $5 US, so I'm more than sure the products are super cheap as well. I'm not sure where you can find them in Ayiti, but if there's a salon, a supply store can't be too far away...

Ti Mache :lachen:

Tell her to go to the market or ask around for stores. A lot of stores in Haiti sell dominican products.

If she has to cross the border it might take a while.

Tell her to cross the border and go buy some. It should be fairly easy if she's an american citizen.....

Hehe:lachen:

Yeah, I'm gonna give her a $40. It should enough to buy me at least a couple month's worth of products.

Thanks guys!!

Ti Mache :lachen:

Tell her to go to the market or ask around for stores. A lot of stores in Haiti sell dominican products.

If she has to cross the border it might take a while.

At first I thought you were joking about Ti Mache in Miami then I noticed you're in the UK, you probably don't know anything about that.

Back