Dominican Products for Growth

jturner7156

I know a lot of people use Dominican products because of their natural ingredients but are there any dominican products that helps with growth?

Well growth can be taken in two diferent ways. If the hair isnt falling but aint growing or if the hair is falling and u dont feel or see the growth.
For the first option Vitamin C is a good vitamin that u can have from Orange Juice or even some ampoules out there. For the second there are many products in the market to stop the hair loss just have in mind MINOXIDIL is the active ingredient to stop the loss of the hair. So look for products with that ingredient
GL

Products with Sole & Cinnamon are suppose to stimulate hair growth (sole) and tighten the scalp and reduce shedding (cinnamon) Capilo has it in poo, condish, & rinse. HTH!

SvelteVelvet said:
Products with Sole & Cinnamon are suppose to stimulate hair growth (sole) and tighten the scalp and reduce shedding (cinnamon) Capilo has it in poo, condish, & rinse. HTH!

Awh!, thanks for finding this thread and answering this question for me. I had forgot all about it but I will go to ibeautyny.com and take a look at some Capilo products!

You're better off doing what they do on the island: taking EOs such as cinnamon, tea tree, rosemary, and peppermint and adding them to carrier oils, massaging daily... It's actually the massaging daily that spurts the growth but they really believe that the oil helps the soothing aromatheraputic process.

Personally adding sulphur to some hair products works. Also using products consistently helps you notice a difference. Not to mention that your hair grows fastest in the summertime... goog luck

SvelteVelvet said:

Yep, we use that over there and most of the things you see in this forum such as castor oil, rosemary, cinnamon, suela, etc.
I think the only difference (between DR and USA) is we don't abuse the hair (hot tools, hair sprays, gels, we DO use them but for special ocassions only.

jturner7156 said:
Awh!, thanks for finding this thread and answering this question for me. I had forgot all about it but I will go to ibeautyny.com and take a look at some Capilo products!

You're welcome. ibeautyny also has a sole & cinnamon oil by Easy Look (or something like that).

la flaca said:
Yep, we use that over there and most of the things you see in this forum such as castor oil, rosemary, cinnamon, suela, etc.
I think the only difference (between DR and USA) is we don't abuse the hair (hot tools, hair sprays, gels, we DO use them but for special ocassions only.

O/T I was admiring your hair your siggy, is your bun secured with a pony holder, or scrunchie where your ends are kept tucked in the holder? I love that look, that's the only way I'd do a bun.

Back