Dominican product for setting...

dreamgurl

I wanted to place an order with Sickbay and wanted to know what Dominican products have some of you ladies used to set your hair...whether you wrapped it or rollerset...which product imparts a beautiful shine but doesn't feel greasy or weigh the hair down? TIA

Recently, I have been using Star Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix as leave-ins but I also have used some Terax leave-ins to replace setting lotion. By using leave-ins instead of setting lotion, I seem to be able to go longer between washes - hair doesn't feel weighed down as fast. HTH

vickyd

co signing on the salerm and lacio. I put them both in my spray bottle with water and a little lottabody and a splash of coconut oil!

I also have lacio lacio and salerm 21. I now use lacio lacio as a nightly moisturizer and salerm 21 for rollersets. lacio lacio is very light and a bit runny yet it does a good job. salerm 21 is very thick so I only use a tiny bit because a little goes a long way.

lacio lacio is best for setting my fine 4a hair.. my hair is always weightless and shiny with this. ive used salerm before and its pretty good, but i prefer the lacio

Last edited:
Just put Lacio Lacio on my hair... it's a winner. Salerm21 is also good. I found that people who don't like Lacio Lacio like Salerm21 or Silicon Mix Leave-in conditioner instead. hth

Back