Dominican Product - Doctor Cabello

gn1g

I know this is a throw back BUTTT

I've been going to a PR lady to do my hair, she does not speak English and I do not speak much Spanish but we make it work. So I was telling her that my hair was falling out/shedding and she started me on a a few treatments that have stopped my hair from shedding in it's tracks.

The first one is what she calls an INTENSE treatment it was a 3 part treatment that came in a huge box (forgot the name). I tried my best to find it on the internet but it was only sold to licensed cosmologist. Went back 2 weeks later and she apply Doctor Cabello treatment because she said I could not use the intense conditioner that often it would be too strong. She applied it to my hair, combed it thru after which she showed me the brush and not a single strand of hair on the vent brush! The next time she applied the intense conditioner again and I have no shedding. My hair is in excellent health, no shedding and about an inch past my bra strap again!

Anyone else still using this product?

I love my Dominican products I've stumbled upon... I'll have to check out this Dr. Cabello! Thanks op!

Back