Dominican Hair Wrap?!

• Thread starter Thread starter honey_jammz82
  • Start date Start date
H

honey_jammz82

Does anyone have pictures or a good description of how to wrap hair like the Dominicans do? When I wrap my hair it does not turn out like them, but they do it in sections and I always try to memorize how they do it, but I can't. I know kking used to have it in her album, but not anymore....any info would be very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

I had the 2 directional wrap in my album but I don't think the Dominican's wrap the hair in this manner.. Is this what you wanted help on?

kking7777 said:
Hi,

I had the 2 directional wrap in my album but I don't think the Dominican's wrap the hair in this manner.. Is this what you wanted help on?

Oh my bad, I could only remember you had "different" pics on how to wrap in your album a while ago. I would like more info on your 2 directional wrap though whenever you have the time. Thanks!

From what I understand they wrap the hair the same way everyone else does. The only difference is that some pple can wrap perfect and others do the best they can. After they take out the rollers, they apply some light oil, and then wrap the hair around in an almost c type of way. You can lay the palm of you hand at the top of your head and comb down and around. This helps the top lay flat and over a period of practice you should have a perfect wrap. They do use the long bobby pins to hold the hair in place, or you can use a hair net. HTH's

Back