Dominican Conditioner Rinses?

keylargo

Ladies, any of you use Dominican rinses as deep conditioners? If so, which ones do you use? I love the deep conditioners they have but, many of them contain protein. I don't mind the protein but I prefer to not use those too often. I want to use the rinses for deep moisture. I thought rinses were not supposed to be left on the hair for longer then 5 minutes. Is that true? What are your thoughts? How long do you leave your rinses in?

Although I love my Dominican rinses, I've never used them as a deep conditioner. I keep my Dominican rinses and my regular ole conditioners on my hair for 3-5 minutes because my hair feels nicer when they're left on for a short time. Although for some, there probably isn't anything wrong with leaving them on for longer than 5 minutes if that's what you decide to do. Exactly which Dominican rinses are you referring to? What do their directions indicate?

co-signing with Allandra.

Also, in the dom salons that I've been to, they always use products like Nexxus, Sebastian and others as deep conditioners. Of course, you could bring in your own, but they did not limit their product inventory to only dom products.

I see. I love most all of the dominican conditioners but was looking for a super moisturizing one. I have the 10 en 1 rinse and the nacidit olive oil rinse. I thought maybe I would try them out as a moisturizing deep conditioner. The instructions say basically to rinse out after applying. I have some other conditioners that do not have protein like the nacidit olive oil and the nacidit avocado but I don't think they are moisturizing enough.

Back