Dominican alternative to relaxers

imani97

I have been searching for new Dom. products and came across MBP LADY FIOR Olive Oil Curl Remover Plus Kita Ondas. Has anyone ever used this? I am a 4b and am wondering if it is safe and effective. Thanks! Here is the description of the product:

Olive Oil Plus Kita Ondas (Curl Remover)

A unique formula made with vitamins and moisturizer that works like a relaxer straightening your hair but without damaging chemical elements, while leaving it shiny and conditioned.

DIRECTIONS : After washing your hair with the Olive Plus Shampoo, apply the Olive Oil Rinse and after rinsing apply the Olive Oil Plus Kita Ondas. Massage for a few minutes from the roots to the ends and rinse with plenty water. Finally, apply some Olive Oil Plus Leave In and style as desired.

INGREDIENTS : Dionized Water, Cetil Alcohol, Citric Acid, Quaternium 60, Propy-lene, Vitamin E, Virgin Olive Oil, Color Yellow #5, Metil and Benzoato Sodium, Lanolin, Vitamin A, Fragrance.

SIZE : NET.WT. 16 OZ. / 456 gr.

source: http://bluebeez.com/goods_detail.php?gid=370&cid=266

it has the ingredients of a regular conditioner. I don't think it will straighten your hair it will probably just condition it well.

Awww man. It was listed under the relaxer section though! There must be some mistake. :lol: I thought that I was on to something. How disappointing.

I used this on my relaxed hair during a stretch and it did not live up to its claim. I also used it on my daughter's 4B hair and at first it loosened up the curl a little but I was not impressed with that product line at all. I gave it away.

Back