domincan products/pelobonito.com??

dstdiva

has anyone ever purchased from pelobonito.com? i came across them and they seem to have all of the domincan products that you ladies rave about. :grin: i was going to make a purchase but decided to check with you all first...wasn't able to find any info when i searched.

thanks, jlove...although that post didn't give me info on whether it's a good site to order from or not...has anyone used it?

i did a search on the entire site, i'm surprised that i didn't get the first thread that you sent me. i'll check the vendor site, thanks!

dstdiva said:
oh, i was being a pj and was going to order the lacio lacio, silicon mix, and nacidit conditioner and rinse.

ah, man and you just missed the sale BOGO Free at Sickbay.biz....:mad:

trying to deal with this hair. i'm getting a touchup today. i'm at 9 or 10 weeks. my relaxer wasn't fresh when i saw you in november, so that new growth is a hot mess right now. oh! i started a "boot camp" workout program with a trainer (she does a 6 week class), so i won't have any more tshirt issues!!! you still feeling the nacidit?

dstdiva said:
trying to deal with this hair. i'm getting a touchup today. i'm at 9 or 10 weeks. my relaxer wasn't fresh when i saw you in november, so that new growth is a hot mess right now. oh! i started a "boot camp" workout program with a trainer (she does a 6 week class), so i won't have any more tshirt issues!!! you still feeling the nacidit?

rotflmao! i hear you. i joined a gym w/ hubby and got a trainer (but we're not starting until january 2) i was too stressed & irritable w/ midterms to have somebody yelling in my ear anyway.

t-shirt issues...i like that. i put one of my fat pics on the fridge and so far it's been working.

i didn't have a fresh relaxer in november either. i'm trying to stretch through january which will make me 16 weeks post. i'm hoping i can make it because my new growth gets angry at around 12 weeks (which is now). debating on buying a flat iron since not using any between relaxers has worked so well for me. besides, i think heat is the devil.

nacidit is cool but i want to try more dp before i make this my staple. the rinse is the truth, though. best darn detangler and leave-in i've ever used.

hope to see you soon. hhg!

Back