Dom Conditioners: Protein/ Moisture?

hothair

I finally blackmailed a friend into bringing me Silicon Mix and Miss Key Super 10 en 1 (looove this!) I want to know are they more moisture or protein? i want to alternate....

I would say Miss Keys is a protein conditioner. It always left my hair on the hard side.

Ok that would make sense, my hair is like a crack baby for protein, it was so silky after i used this i thought my cornrows would come undone! Thanks

Don't know about the snail conditioner but once i run out of some products i'm going to start incorporating more Dom products...

I think I read somewhere Silicon Mix is a light protein and moisturizer, can't remember. I'm not sure about the 10 en 1, I haven't tried it yet. A good protein cond is Toque Magico Emergencia. I don't really need protein so I've only had to use once in that past 4 months. Moisturizing cond w/b any Sabila (aloe vera) or Aguacate (avocado). I also like the suela y canela (sole & cinnamon). Oh yea, and the Capilo Avocado & Carrot cond, it's the best of both worlds. Lafier also makes a good protein cond.

I think I read somewhere Silicon Mix is a light protein and moisturizer, can't remember. I'm not sure about the 10 en 1, I haven't tried it yet. A good protein cond is Toque Magico Emergencia. I don't really need protein so I've only had to use once in that past 4 months. Moisturizing cond w/b any Sabila (aloe vera) or Aguacate (avocado). I also like the suela y canela (sole & cinnamon). Oh yea, and the Capilo Avocado & Carrot cond, it's the best of both worlds. Lafier also makes a good protein cond.

thanks for posting this Eisani

Back