Dollar store pick up's

asummertyme

Ok yall I am going to the Dollartree later today...
If you have gotten some wonderful deals at the dollar tree that are must haves for your hair staple... or just a good buy..
let me know so i can pick it up...
TIA

Ok yall I am going to the Dollartree later today...
If you have gotten some wonderful deals at the dollar tree that are must haves for your hair staple... or just a good buy..
let me know so i can pick it up...
TIA
All kinds of hair ornaments, headbands, sticks, clips.
The last time I went I found some NICE stuff.
They also have the LA Colors eyeshadow palettes for good prices too sometimes.
They usually have the cheapie VO5's for cowashes. I don't know if you do those.
Plus you could get some cute barrettes, flowers and bands for Maddie too!
Also, little plastic bins to keep everything organized.
HTH.

All kinds of hair ornaments, headbands, sticks, clips.
The last time I went I found some NICE stuff.
They also have the LA Colors eyeshadow palettes for good prices too sometimes.
They usually have the cheapie VO5's for cowashes. I don't know if you do those.
Plus you could get some cute barrettes, flowers and bands for Maddie too!
Also, little plastic bins to keep everything organized.
HTH.
ooH good ideas. i need more barrettes for maddy, bins..i need that too! and that vo5 always comes in handy ..
Thnaks!!
Keep em coming!

The last time I visited my Dollar Tree they had some interesting hair products. I picked up some Sulfur Growth Serum, Hair Mayonaise, and Carrot Oil Conditioner, all by the same company so the Dollar Tree must have bought them out or something.... I haven't had a chance to try any of them yet, but at a buck a pop :drunk:, so far I likeey!!

The last time I visited my Dollar Tree they had some interesting hair products. I picked up some Sulfur Growth Serum, Hair Mayonaise, and Carrot Oil Conditioner, all by the same company so the Dollar Tree must have bought them out or something.... I haven't had a chance to try any of them yet, but at a buck a pop :drunk:, so far I likeey!!
sounds like a good haul...they had all that?

Well you made me wanna go to the dollar store and this is what I picked up...

ORS replenishing packs (wanted to try these for a while) $1.25 each
plastic conditioning caps $2 for 15
satin bonnet $2
Soft Soap pomegranate body wash $2

ORS packs
V05 cons and poos. I love this stuff. They have the huge bottles
Suave cons and poos
MN ( Miconazole Nitrate) My growth aid.
Big, wide tooth combs and brushes
Saran Wrap
Barrettes of all kinds. I mean tons
Ouchless rubberbands

I have severely cut the fat from my budget and have been limiting my hair purchases to the Dollar Tree and monitoring my progress and hair health while using the products. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised:yep: I have purchased:
-plastic conditioning caps (15 in a pack for a dollar...can't beat that)
-Softee Cholesterol
-Herbal Infusions Carrot Creme
-Agree 3 Minute Intensive Conditioning Hair Pack
-honey
-White Rain Coconut Conditioner (not sure if this is the original stuff but I like it)
-Dora the Explorer terry cloth ponytail holders (for DD)

I mix the cholesterol, hair pack and honey together for a deep conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft. Not AS good as my ole standby Lekair but it gets the job done:yep:

You guys have ORS in your dollar tree!?
Dollar tree has EVERYTHING. Yes, even relaxers, hair dyes, and MN-for $1. I dont trust them but I do stuck up on VO5.All the other conditioners I bought from there jacked my hair up.

ima have to go back and read that thread on the micanzole...i have no idea how to use that, and i remember laughing at the girl who started that thread yrs ago, and look now...its a hit...:grin::wallbash:

Saran wrap and no snag ponytail holders(the ones made from pantyhose like material)
whats the saran wrap for?
i been outa the hair game for a minute...i am trying too read all the threads in the hair section when i get free time, but its alot to ingest..

edited...i found a you tube video on the saran "wrap" flat iron...really cool!! thanks!

Last edited:
I have severely cut the fat from my budget and have been limiting my hair purchases to the Dollar Tree and monitoring my progress and hair health while using the products. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised:yep: I have purchased:
-plastic conditioning caps (15 in a pack for a dollar...can't beat that)
-Softee Cholesterol
-Herbal Infusions Carrot Creme
-Agree 3 Minute Intensive Conditioning Hair Pack
-honey
-White Rain Coconut Conditioner (not sure if this is the original stuff but I like it)
-Dora the Explorer terry cloth ponytail holders (for DD)

I mix the cholesterol, hair pack and honey together for a deep conditioner and it leaves my hair so soft. Not AS good as my ole standby Lekair but it gets the job done:yep:
OMgosh, ima go barrette crazy in there..:spinning:

Back