Dogmd...girl I gotta call you out!!!

OneInAMillion

Your hair is gorgeous!!! :grin: . Your progress from Nov to now has been amazing, your hair is lush and full!

What's your regimine? Spill it!

~One

THANK YOU GUYS!!! :kiss:

You all just made my day... I just got home and almost missed this... I kept saying thats funny somebody named DOGMD just got called out... DuH thats me..... YAAH!!! :clap:

OneInAMillion said:
Your hair is gorgeous!!! :grin: . Your progress from Nov to now has been amazing, your hair is lush and full!

What's your regimine? Spill it!

~One

I wash my hair 2x weekly... Thurs and Sun
Thursday I use DDTA conditioner (thanks TISHEE) or Nourish SPA conditioner(from Trader Joes) to wash my hair..
Sunday I use Keracare detangling shampoo
Jilbere shower comb used to detangle my hair under the shower
Deep condition 20 min with Keracare humecto/ plastic cap on sunday night
Rinse well with cool water. Follow with NTM silk touch leave in and WGO to seal in the moisture. I airdry in two ponytails on thursday night , and blow dry and flat iron on sunday night.

If I blow dry and flat iron I will apply John frieda frizz eaze and Keracare silken seal prior to heat

I relax every 8 weeks with PHYTORELAXER (THANKS #1 PHYTOPUSHER)... haven't figured out yet how to stretch without hair breaking off, and I just got some MTG... so I have used that twice after my thursday night CW. I like how it makes my hair super shiny.

Don't know what has made my hair thicken up the most... I think its all the tips I got from u all..cuz my hair was a wreck b4 finding this board...

Anyway... thanks for your nice compliments... keep all the tips coming cuz i have a long way to go... I want Supergirls hair!!!

Thanks for the tips...I went out and finally tried Keracare Humecto and I am in love!!!!!!! Finally, I have a moisturizing conditioner that detangles really well. Only problem is, this stuff is expensive :lol: . I need to try the value size.

OneInAMillion said:
Thanks for the tips...I went out and finally tried Keracare Humecto and I am in love!!!!!!! Finally, I have a moisturizing conditioner that detangles really well. Only problem is, this stuff is expensive :lol: . I need to try the value size.

Hi One in a Million... With a name like that You and YOUR beautiful hair are definately worth every penny it costs for the KeraCare!! Get the TUB from Sheldeez... It is a good value!

LuvLiLocks said:
Oh your baby is waaaaayyyy too cute :grin: and you have a lovely head of hair.

Thank You Luvilocks.... I am so in love with my little girl...It's amazing...
She is only 9 months old and already has 5 inches of curly 3a hair! I prayed for a little girl just so I could comb her hair and put ribbons and stuff in it!!

Undefeated Queen said:
Your hair and baby is beautiful! Do you roller set your hair at night or do you wrap it?

I suck at rollersets... and my baby keeps yanking out the rollers... I wrap or pincurl at night. I want to get better at rollersets though.. so I will keep trying. It seems that alot of members with very long hair use rollersets as regular treatments. I don't have the patience to take my time and try to rollerset it properly.

Back