Does your SO prefer your hair down or in an up do?

mzcris

My husband loves it when I wear my hair down...he thinks it sexy to see a woman with her hair down...what about you ladies?

my dh prefers my hair down and thinks its sexy also, especially when its freshly done and its all flowing and silky

He likes my hair down, it always surprises him how much my hair's grown when I flatiron it.

DH loves my hair down. Since I wear it up everyday except our date night. He likes to touch it, run his fingers through the curls of a fresh roller set.

SO definitely prefers my hair down. He's okay with the updos, but would rather me wear it down. Since I cut back on the heat, I've been wearing my hair up more, but I wear it down just for him on special ocassions.

He likes it when it is down AND he likes it when I wear the bun and he can see the waves. He stares at the waves in admiration.

DH most definately prefers my hair down, especially since it's grown from SL, where it remained for YEARS. He just loves long hair...it could be stick straight or curly, as long as it's long, he's good. He's really looking forward to me reaching waistlength in 2008.:yep:

I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna answer down.

Not me.

My SO does not have a preference really because most times it looks nice anyway.

If I am wearing my hair down all the time and then wear it up one day, he will comment that he likes my hair.

If I wear it up all the time and then wear it down one day, he will comment that he like my hair that way.

My BF loves my hair down. He likes to play with it and he's always commenting on how nice I look when I wear it down. The comments aren't as free flowing when I have it up but he's never said he doesn't like it up. Probably knows what good for him...

My past male friends always like it when I wear my hair down...and they like it after braidouts and twistouts...when it's "wild".

He is adamant that it must be up during the day when he is at work, but he wants it down when he comes home! Go figure!:kissing4:

My husband likes for me to wear my hair up ALL the time. Since coming to LHCF he sees my different style buns and he likes for me to wear them all the time. :)

since September, i've been wearing my hair up in buns 87% of the time... and my schmoopie doesn't mind one bit. he does, however, inform me that i look extra beautiful when i go the extra mile to wear it down... but i have no time for his subliminal messaging, lol

Last edited:
I honestly don't know, I don't think it matters, I asked him which style he likes best and he says it does not matter, he likes them all...lol...i think he likes it when its in a twist out or wild bc he is always playing in it.

I think guys like to see a woman's hair down. I don't know any women who doesnt look more attractive or feminine with her hair down.

well I don't have an SO but guys that I date always ask me why i dont wear my hair down and the truth is my hair is sooooo thin that it would look REDICULOUS down. if I wear it down it HAS to have some curl, or it's not cute at all:nono: Thin, very see through ends. And I dont have the energy to wake up early to use my steam rollers everyday. So I hide my hair:(

But when I get my hair thick and healthy again, it's on!:grin:

since September, i've been wearing my hair up in buns 87% of the time... and my schmoopie doesn't mind one bit. he does, however, inform me that i look extra beautiful when i go the extra mile to wear it down... but i have no time for his subliminal messaging, lol

Hahha, pookie I just have to know - how did you calculate that you wear your hair up 87% of the time? I'm with you on this bunning journey!

I think guys like to see a woman's hair down. I don't know any women who doesnt look more attractive or feminine with her hair down.

well I don't have an SO but guys that I date always ask me why i dont wear my hair down and the truth is my hair is sooooo thin that it would look REDICULOUS down. if I wear it down it HAS to have some curl, or it's not cute at all:nono: Thin, very see through ends. And I dont have the energy to wake up early to use my steam rollers everyday. So I hide my hair:(

But when I get my hair thick and healthy again, it's on!:grin:

I agree :yep:

Back