Does your Puritan pride,,,,,,,,

brwnskingirl

Biotin says that on the label? I ordered 5mg from them and the label says thompson instead of Puritan pride. So I was just wondering if yours says the same thing or does it say Puritan pride?

My first order said PP, but my second order was Spring Valley, I dont know why they changed up. But the PP lable did not have the statement about promoting hair growth, The Spring valley brand did.

It seems like I remember someone saying that PP didn't make the 5000mcg tabs themselves yet, so they basically sell the 5000mcg biotin of another company. I have the 1000mcg tabs and they definitely say PP. Your best bet is to just call customer service and see what they say HTH
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
It seems like I remember someone saying that PP didn't make the 5000mcg tabs themselves yet, so they basically sell the 5000mcg biotin of another company. I have the 1000mcg tabs and they definitely say PP. Your best bet is to just call customer service and see what they say HTH
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

On their website they don't list the 5000MCG.

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

On their website they don't list the 5000MCG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do
smile.gif
See below:
http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.asp?xs=C9E5F752891641F5A4395290A9231057&PID=5169&np=0

Back