Does this style look durable?

ms_kenesha

I would like to see if I can get someone to do this style from the Khamit Kinks website, but I'm wondering how durable it is. Also, Khamit Kinks charges $400 w/o the cost of hair...no way Jose...all their prices are ridiculous!

It's picture #2
Hair Styles

You can get that done at the Stress Free Zone, here in DC for a lot cheaper. It would cost $300 there, including the price of hair. The cost also includes a vegetarian meal!

I like the style!

As an aside, am I imagining things or is Beyonce's nipple showing in her natural hair photo?!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Keisha_gurl said:
You can get that done at the Stress Free Zone, here in DC for a lot cheaper. It would cost $300 there, including the price of hair. The cost also includes a vegetarian meal!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's where I plan on going. I was just wondering since the ends are left way out, would it last as long as a regular twist style?

[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
girl, i dont know. but who is this betty davis woman, she looks fabulous!!

[/ QUOTE ]

She used to be a singer and she is Miles Davis' ex-wife.
smile.gif
She is GORGEOUS!

[ QUOTE ]
pressncurl said:
I like the style!

As an aside, am I imagining things or is Beyonce's nipple showing in her natural hair photo?!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not your imagination
laugh.gif

Hmmm, it's cute but I don't know about durable. It looks like it might unravel or get frizzy. Can you ask the braiders how long it lasts?

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
hotshot said:
girl, i dont know. but who is this betty davis woman, she looks fabulous!!

[/ QUOTE ]

She used to be a singer and she is Miles Davis' ex-wife.
smile.gif
She is GORGEOUS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I see we have something in common Ms. K! I am a big fan of her music and her hair rocks!
grin.gif

Back