Does this look like apl to you?

MrsHdrLe

I broke down and did a texlax on Saturday. I then roller set my hair and flat ironed using my Maxiglide (w/o the combs) at half heat (5). It wasn't bone straight, but appears to take very well.

I asked my fiancee to take pictures for me, and these are the results.
From newest to oldest (Feb 2009 to Sept 2009) 7 months.

Attachments

• P1040266.jpg
    P1040266.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 159
  • P1040265.jpg
    P1040265.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 127
  • hair journey feb 09 001.jpg
    hair journey feb 09 001.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 90
  • hair journey feb 09 013.jpg
    hair journey feb 09 013.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 105
I'm confused...It looks shoulder length to me, but these ladies seem to be quite sure it's apl. Congrats! :D

Last edited:
The second one looked like full APL to me. The rest either just grazing, or SL. o.o Either way...you've got more hair than me, and it's pretty. :)

Thanks Ladies, The first two are from yesterday. I tried to hold my head completely natually (though I have a tendency to tilt my head froward for pictures). I was going by where my (huge) pits are. I kinda used my finger to trace across (next time I'll use a belt or something to mark it). But I hope we're in agreement that it's pretty close if not there. What do ya think? I hope I can make bsl by my wedding at the end of May 2010.

your definately apl all of your hair
your just 2-3 inches from brastrap length. i see your hair grows in a V too

Thanks ladies. I appreciate the support and let's face it I'm an attention hog, so thank you for taking the time. God Bless and HHH&G all:blowkiss:

Thanks Ladies I appreciate that you took the time to leave an uplifting comment. You all are the GREATEST!:luv2:

Back