Does thickness come AFTER growth?

sofash

Did your hair get thicker as it got longer?
I'm beginning to notice my hair isnt thick at all. buti ts gettin longer and i noticed women with longer hair had a lot of thickness to it. is that al;ways the case?

i am the other way around. thickness comes, then growth. but my hair just gives the appearance of thick hair. it becomes fuller. more volume.

haven't clicked the link above but unfortunately thin/low density hair doesn't become high density. Natural hair is an optical illusion and the main culprit is shrinkage. Shrinkage will make anyone look like they have thick hair but I know for sure that my thin hair ain't going no where. Now I do believe you can thicken your strands with stuff like protein, henna, castor oil, I've seen my hair do this but that's from it going from unhealthy to healthy....well I just went off topic but my answer to the question is no.

(If you're having lots of shedding or noticeable thinning then disregard)

Curly hair can be pretty fine, giving you the illusion that the density of it is thin. You can have thick density of curly hair, yet it still feels thin. The shaft of curly hair is like a ribbon, flat and wide, so it compresses easily. My hair is ridiculously fine, but really thick, and I used to think I had thin density, but no, it's the hair strands that are thin. It's really deceiving...lol

Back