does Puritan Pride have any coupon numbers?????

Brownie

Hello everyone! Time to order vitamins again
smile.gif
. Does anyone know if Puritan pride has any coupon numbers (code) this month? Thanks in advance!!!!1
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

Great idea for a thread...the PP monthly coupons thread!!! I have trouble finding them myself and just lucked out last month reading a nonrelated thread. LOL...this one should always be kept towards the front IMHO, since so many peeps here buy from them.

Hey, Brownie!

Girl, I have no coupon codes
frown.gif
At this point, I wonder whether there are ANY running for PP. I've ordered Ester-C recently and did not receive any "special" ones or the ones which are included with the catalogue which they always insert in the box.

~Jade~

Re: does Puritan Pride have any coupon numbers????

lemme check my links....

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, all I found on www.currentcodes.com and www.couponcraze.com were discount codes for vitaminshoppe.com. and a couple of other vitamin places. Nothing for Puritans Pride.

Is PP sold only by PP?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. I wanted some vitamins, but I think PP is kind of cheap this month. They're only having buy one get one free, or buy 2 get 3 free, but the other month, if you bought one, you got 3 free. What's up? The prices are a little higher now, then they were. I think I have a vitamin shoppe or world in my mall---maybe I'll give them a try. I'm just afraid that by the time I order from PP, they'll start running another sale
mad.gif
. Or I could wait PP out. I think their current catalog runs until June 16.

I just got an order today and the code is 921681 for $5 off however it expires June 16. Also it's free shipping on orders over $100 not $40 like it was last time.

Where do you find these coupon codes? Is it a slip of paper in all the styrofoam or it it on the order form?

It depends.. this time it was on a slip in all that annoying styrafoam but one time it was printed on the catalog.

oh, okay thanks crystal. I never look through the foam, I should start doing that.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
oh, okay thanks crystal. I never look through the foam, I should start doing that.

Tracy

[/ QUOTE ]

I never look through the foam either. Thanks for the info Crystal, but I think I'm going to wait Puritan Pride out. I called the company today, and they said they were going to start the Buy one, get two free sale around June 16 or 17 (next week).
Not that that deal is going to be better because they tweak the prices, but who knows. Thanks.

Back