Does Humectress detangle your hair?

soslychic

I want to go back to my humectress conditioner because I remember how MOISTURIZED it made my hair feel, but it also left my hair in tangles. However, at that time, I was washing in the sink, not doing acv rinses, and not sectioning my hair when I comb so I'm wondering if my results would be different this time. So does humectress detangle YOUR hair? If not, what can I do to add extra slip? oil? mixing in a detangler?

Soslychic,

It detangles my hair. I'm a 4a/b, medium stand. This is my absolute favorite conditioner!! I use it weekly to condition my hair with it w/heat for 30 minutes and I use it after I rinse as a detangler/leave-in. It works better for me then the Headress. I honestly haven't found anything that works better for me. I also use a little daily or every other day along with the essential oil to moisturize my ends.

Humectress doesnt detangle my hair.It leaves it feeling nice and mositurized tho.I use Loreal Smooth Intense Serum after when airdrying to get out any tangles.However my hair tends not to tangle that much so maybe it may not work for major tangles.

it detangles my hair very well but thats what works for ME. if that is not the case with your hair, then i would use what does detangle your hair and use humectress as a leave in AFTER your hair is detangled. you feel me? lol
i have the same problem with certain conditioners that i like but dont detangle enough. i just use them after i use my detangling cond. so theres no tangles to worry about.

No, not at all. I always end up using CON or LeKair's afterwards which worries me because I always fear that I am washing away the effects of the Humectress.
ohwell.gif

Back