Does/ Has anyone use/ used this?

LBoogie

I came across a jar of Hollywood Beauty Carrott Creme, and I think I've only used it once.

Has anyone here used it?

It says it helps prevent hair breakage and repairs split ends. What do you ladies know about this product...should I toss it?

Yuck! I've used it and thought it was atrocious. I think that about all their cremes, I only like their castor oil grease. The Carrot creme made my hair look dull and dirty, and did absolutely nothing.
barf.gif

I just put it on not too long ago and wrapped my hair back up, I'm going to wait a few hours and if it looks a mess it'll go in the toss pile. LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I hope it works for you.
smile.gif
Too bad I can't say the same.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You're about to make mewash this mess out!

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Yuck! I've used it and thought it was atrocious. I think that about all their cremes, I only like their castor oil grease. The Carrot creme made my hair look dull and dirty, and did absolutely nothing.
barf.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same result when I used it alone. I mixed with a little Wonder8 and it was aiight . . . just aiight. Got thing it was cheap
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lboogie said:
[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I hope it works for you.
smile.gif
Too bad I can't say the same.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You're about to make mewash this mess out!

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Give it a chance.
laugh.gif

I tried the carrot cream and the olive oil cream, both were bad for me. I would put it on when my hair was wet, and it would feel nice, but as soon as it dried, my hair was ashy, flaky, and dry. No matter what I did, it worked out like this. I was trying to find an alternative to the ORS olive oil cream b/c it is kindy pricey, but I had to go back to it, cause this stuff was terrible. I use it on my legs when i get out of the shower just to get rid of it.

Its funny cos in England that carrot cream worked great but when I bought it here I didnt really like it my hair felt dry. Same with the motions hair moisturiser. It must be the water.
anyway hopefully you will like it.

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
I tried the carrot cream and the olive oil cream, both were bad for me. I would put it on when my hair was wet, and it would feel nice, but as soon as it dried, my hair was ashy, flaky, and dry. No matter what I did, it worked out like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with tracyanette, it feels real good when you first apply it especially on damp hair, but after it dries it leaves the hair dry and ashy feeling.

heeeeey, I like it!
shocked.gif
Seems like no one else does...

I put it on my ends when I rollerset! Make sure your hair is at least damp though (I spray my hair with diluted leave in and I mix the carrot creme it with wgo)...

Back