Does "Guava" come in an essential oil?

It~Can~Grow

Just cruising the 'Carols Daughter' site and remembering the rave reviews from O show, and trying to get ideas to make my hair journey more interesting, I noticed that an ingredient in her Tui Smoothie was Guava.

Of course it states guava, mango and passion 'fruit', but wondered if there was such an oil as "Guava?"

I know you can extract oil from the leaf (but I guess you know I'm not planning on extracting oils just yet), but wondered if 1) there was an 'eo' for guava and 2) if not, I know there is a guava 'fragrant oil' but is this safe to add to carrier oils and use on 'our' hair?

Thank you

Last edited:
Any fruit has oils- I don't know if it can be an essential oil cause you can only get essential oils from plants I think. EX: theres no Avocado e.o
But yes oils can be extracted from fruit- like the avocado.
So guava and passionfruit can have oils extracted from it. The only thing any extraction is that people can be allergic to anything. I cant eat curry cause Im allergic to Tumeric. And if you have a food allergy or fruit allergy, be double careful

BTY: I love:up: Carols Daughters Khoret Amen Hair Oil

Any fruit has oils- I don't know if it can be an essential oil cause you can only get essential oils from plants I think. EX: theres no Avocado e.o
But yes oils can be extracted from fruit- like the avocado.
So guava and passionfruit can have oils extracted from it. The only thing any extraction is that people can be allergic to anything. I cant eat curry cause Im allergic to Tumeric. And if you have a food allergy or fruit allergy, be double careful

BTY: I love:up: Carols Daughters Khoret Amen Hair Oil

Thanks for responding

Your comment regarding 'avocado' was interesting ... I thought the avocado oil that I've seen on different sights was eo's...humm

I don't have any allergies, so if I can EVER FIND the guava oil it would be ok to use...duh..."It Can Grow...if it's in Carol's Daughters products it's obviously safe":wallbash:

Sometimes it's the simply things that throw me off balance :lachen:

Thanks for responding

Your comment regarding 'avocado' was interesting ... I thought the avocado oil that I've seen on different sights was eo's...humm

I don't have any allergies, so if I can EVER FIND the guava oil it would be ok to use...duh..."It Can Grow...if it's in Carol's Daughters products it's obviously safe":wallbash:

Sometimes it's the simply things that throw me off balance :lachen:
Me too!:drunk:

Back