Does diluting MN consistency diminish its' benefits?

I notice alot of people are using MN mixed with just oil and then there are some that use it with alot of other additives. For those that use MN with a lot of other things, do you think your growth would be better if the MN level was at a higher content? What do you guys think?

From what I've read, it seems when they mix with other items, i.e., Sulfur 8 it's too boost the effects.

When the other oils are added, it's to add/maintain moisture in the hair, that MN would remove.

Any others??

I notice alot of people are using MN mixed with just oil and then there are some that use it with alot of other additives. For those that use MN with a lot of other things, do you think your growth would be better if the MN level was at a higher content? What do you guys think?

Thats a good question. I've gotten great results with my mixture. What additives are you talking about? I would like to hear the results from someone with a simple recipe.

I didn't have any choice but to "dilute" it...I couldn't stand the tightness of my scalp (for some, headaches). I did that after a week, so I can't tell if it would have worked better "full strength".

I was at work, so I couldn't reply, but anywho...when I used the MN and didn't add alot of oils to my mixture, I got massive headaches. Buth then I added oils and the headaches went away. I did stop using it all day whenever I thought about it to using it once a day. I don't know if I would have gotten greater results using it straight, but I still see results using it mixed with oils.:grin:

i don't dilute my MN. it seems really counterproductive to me. diluting it with essential oils would make it a more scalp-tingling experience, however, i want as much pure miconazole nitrate into my scalp as i can get!

Back