Does Anyone Used Lustrasilk Liquid Love?

Renovating

One of my co-worker's used to be natural and said this leave in moisturizer worked well on her hair. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it. I wanted to get some reviews before spending my hard earned cash. TIA

Exclusive Softening Formula
by Sin Charles
Often Imitated. Never Duplicated.

This exclusive moisturizing formula by Sir Charles, delivers the INSTANT SOFTENING results other hair products have tried to achieve with only limited success.
Each pearl essence drop of vitamin enriched LIQUID LOVE contains a scientific blend of oils, lotions, and conditioners GUARANTEED to eliminate dryness without greasy build-up or flakiness. LIQUID LOVE instantly leaves any style or texture softer and smoother. Alive with a pleasant fragrance and healthy, radiant sheen.
Experience the LIQUID LOVE difference. Total loving protection and care for your hair.

Size: NET WT 16 OZ

Never heard of or seen this. I would love to see ingredients looks like Scurl spray and curl activator gel.

bumping for more responses
(She said it's been around for a long time. Come on, I know someone has heard of it)

Hi! Do you know what is in it?

Ingredients: water, glycerin, dicetyldimonium chloride, hydrolyzed collagen, fragrance, vinegar, hydroxyethylcellulose, cetyl alcohol, benzalkonium chloride, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA

Back