Does anyone use...

bonedacious99

Kemi-Oyl any more??? I picked some up at Walgreen's the other day! I can't remember for the life of me why I stopped using it. All it takes is 3 drops (for me) and my hair is soft and moisturized! It still has a nice fragrance. I like products that are consistant and Kemi-Oyl is definitely one of them!

bonedacious99 said:
Kemi-Oyl any more??? I picked some up at Walgreen's the other day! I can't remember for the life of me why I stopped using it. All it takes is 3 drops (for me) and my hair is soft and moisturized! It still has a nice fragrance. I like products that are consistant and Kemi-Oyl is definitely one of them!

I used this religiously in HS! I LOVED it! Had forgot about it until now will pick some up in LR this weekend!

I love love love Kemi-Oyl...I still use it. During the week, I'll use it on my ends. It's kind of expensive, but if it wasn't, I'd probably use it just as much as WGO or in the place of WGO. I like Kemi-Oyl's consistency and it smells wonderful. It's great for adding shine and taming flyaways on a fresh 'do.

I used to use it alot... I stopped using when I couldn't figure out the ingredients... (they're so secretive)

However, I am curious about their pomade... I prolly won't purchase it (again, cuz I'm leary about a company that so quiet about their "natural ingredients".... what the heck is in it??? )

Yes,

I use it, too. love it. I think I grab my WGO 1st because I like the bottle, but Kemi Oyl is great, too.

I stopped using it because it feels like it has bee's wax in it. My hair is just really sticky and limp whenever I use it. Smells great though

I LOVE my Kemi-Oyl. I found three bottles for .62 (regular price at least 1.99) at Walgreens. Needless to say I was extremely happy!

Kemi-Oyl is an all-time favorite of mine. I love it because it works wonders on my dry skin as well as my hair. Plus the smell is very addictive. :p

Last edited:
Wow Jala, you're lucky to find it so cheap. Here in Miami it's almost $4 for an itty-bitty bottle! But i love it too, just bought a new bottle last night. :)

Peachtree said:
I used to use it alot... I stopped using when I couldn't figure out the ingredients... (they're so secretive)

However, I am curious about their pomade... I prolly won't purchase it (again, cuz I'm leary about a company that so quiet about their "natural ingredients".... what the heck is in it??? )

This is why I no longer use this too. :ohwell:

Back