Does anyone use Wella Conditioners?

Nice

I was think of trying Wella and I was wondering if anyone had any recomendations!

I have not used them, but I have heard nothing but good things about them, esp their hair color care products. Many salons use Wella.
smile.gif

HTH

I've used wella in-depth. it's no heat. i didn't really care for it as an after shampoo conditioner, but i like for co washes. I've also used their Kolesterol--that one you use with heat. It's pretty good.

Wella Kolestral is an outstanding deep conditioner for dry, brittle hair. Before I came to the hair boards, using Wella Kolestral to treat my dry hair was the only thing I was doing right for my hair. I have used it consistently for several years. After just one treatment, you can actually see a noticeable improvement. I have used it under a heating cap for 30 minutes and also without heat for 30 minutes or less. Often, I will use a small amount as a leave-in. I highly recommend the Kolestral. It works wonders for my relaxed 4a hair.

HTH

My mother used to use Wella Balsam on my hair when I was a child. It caused my scalp to flake--BADLY.

I used Wella In DEpth and it did absolutely nothing for my hair!! Maybe I shouldve used it for Co washes instead of throwing it away.

I use Wella all the time, but I don't know if the Swedish versions are different from yours or not.
I use both the regular conditioner (for dry hair) and the deep conditioner. They're cheap here and work fine for my hair
smile.gif

Back