DOES ANYONE USE OR HEARD OF KIEHLS PRODUCTS?

Wolftrap

A friend of mine uses these products I just wanted to know if anyone has tried them or not an dif they are any good.

[ QUOTE ]
I have heard a lot of raves about the Keihl's Creme w/ Silk Groom. Their proucts do seem really nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Where? on this board? I think their products have good ingredients I'm not sure. What does the silk groom do?

Allandra, if I remember right, uses Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom.

I've only heard good things about it but I've never tried it.

Celebs always rave about Khiel's in magazines, but it's usually white celebs. There's a Khiel's store in Manhattan.

It looks good. I want a sample but it says they will only send samples with the purchase of a product.

[ QUOTE ]
It looks good. I want a sample but it says they will only send samples with the purchase of a product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to their counter at Nordstroms they're more than happy to give out samples. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i saw some write ups in essence about them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Essence is always talking about Keihls in either the beauty or hair tips section. I've heard only good things about their products, but nothing specific.

My favorite Kiehl's hair care products:

*Kiehl’s Crème with Silk Groom
*Kiehl’s Leave in Conditioner
*Kiehl’s Shine ‘N Lite Groom (same as the Crème with Silk Groom but less expensive)

I've tried Kiehl's off and on. right now I have aabout 3/4 left of Creme De La Creme Groom Repairateur with Silk. It says "This is Keihl's thickest and most emollient groom groom to be left on the hair and is intended for thick or coarse hair that is excessivley dry or has been damaged due to blow-drying, frequent shampooing, or sun exposure, or other styling abuses". If you go to the finer stores like Nomstroms (sp), Bloomingdales or Sephora, they are usually generous with samples...

I find the products to be ok. Nothing to rave about. Hope that helps!

I used to use Khiels silk groom a few years ago. That is until it started leaving residue on my hair and I was using a very small amount. I was not too crazy about it's smell, but it would leave my hair really soft.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, they do give out samples at the in-store counters. I use their lip balm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I just ordered from the website, yet they have "stores?" In Maryland? Where did you get your's from? Thanks so much in advance...

Any other reviews...

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite Kiehl's hair care products:

*Kiehl’s Crème with Silk Groom
*Kiehl’s Leave in Conditioner
*Kiehl’s Shine ‘N Lite Groom (same as the Crème with Silk Groom but less expensive)

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered these products today along with some samples of other stuff for free...

Back