Does anyone use foam rollers?

BronxMyth

Mom my used these rollers on my hair when I was younger, with the end papers. My hair held a nice curl. I want to start using these rollers again because I feel wrapping leaves my hair too flat. Also, I believe it's thinning out my hair, and I've been alternating sides for quite sometime now. Cross wrapping is a nightmare for me.

So, do any LHCFers use foam rollers? What are the pros and cons for you? I remember I couldn't sleep comfortably! :ohwell:

I have the foam Hype Hair rollers wrapped in satin. I bought them at Walmart years ago, and I love em. About to break them out this weekend for my braidout. Only con it the lil dent they can leave at the roots. Other than that, it's all gravy. I'm so mad I didn't get them in ever size they offer...

I have the foam Hype Hair rollers wrapped in satin. I bought them at Walmart years ago, and I love em. About to break them out this weekend for my braidout. Only con it the lil dent they can leave at the roots. Other than that, it's all gravy. I'm so mad I didn't get them in ever size they offer...

I picked up some last weekend. They are black satin foam rollers by Goody. I plan on trying them out tonight, after a co-wash and light blow dry.

The bss actually did carry them in every size sm, med, large and x-lge. I bought the large, because I just plan to roll about 4 to 6 inches from my ends. :yep:

Back