Does anyone use Elasta QP Oil Recovery?

Britt

Any reviews? Anyone here prefer it over mango butter? The only thing I seem to really like about the mango butter is the smell :cool:

i use it....mango butter smell was way too strong for me, and it kinda dried my hair out....i like the oil recovery though....

Yes I have used this product. It works better for me on wet hair than dry hair. I tried it on dry hair for a few weeks and it dryed out my ends. I have since started using UBH Moisturizer every other day on my dry hair, this works so much better for me on wet and dry hair.

Yes I use it, I like it but not as much as I like my UBH moisturizer. I prefer it over mango butter only b/c I am heavy handed and have a tendency to run out of the mango butter quickly.

I love Recovery, I use it mainly when Im wearing my hair down as an all over moisturizer, its really light and doesnt weigh hair down.

I'll look for it next time I am shopping but I like the mango butter . I just purchased my second jar of mango butter this weekend. My boyfriend likes the way it smells to.

I've used it. I like it much better than the mango butter. It made my hair feel better and more moisturized than the mango butter.

its wayyy better than mango butter. which dried ou tmy hair. it smells nice, is actually moisturising and it doesnt weigh hair down.

It works really well as a moitsutizer and the price is on point. It is more moisturizing than the butter. However I dont use it anymore. I only use the butter for wash n goes...which is pretty much everyday.

I was using it and liking it but then it just stopped working on my hair. I tried again on wet/damp hair, didn't work. I tried on dry hair, still didn't work. It dried my hair out something serious. I never had this problem with mago butter though.

Still love mango butter....more of a styling tool for me.

I like the Elasta QP Recovery...but it's not the UBH Moisturizer, which it actually made me long for.

So I may make the investment to add the UBH back to my stash for when I want something heavier.

I buy mango butter and it put on my ends only. I use the ORM for the smoothing my hair. I like both products equally.

I have never used the recovery but I definitely love the mango butter. It lays my hair down very good and keeps it smooth and soft.

Back