Does Anyone Use 2 Shampoos In One Wash?

There was a old thread about the proper way to clarify and it's to use clarifying shampoo followed by moisture shampoo so I don't think there's anything wrong with using 2 shampoos. I'm usually too lazy to do it but sometimes I will follow my clarifying shampoo with a moisturizing one.

I shampoo weekly. I always clarify first with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo to remove buildup. Then I wash with Nexxus Therappe shampoo to replenish moisture and follow that with a deep condition.

I cowash often and this keeps my hair healthy and free of any deposits left over from cheapy conditioners.

Yes, but I'd rather not. I use a hypoallergenic or medicated shampoo on my scalp, then follow up with diluted hard water shampoo for my length. I'd love to just use one product.

If anyone knows of a hypoallergenic chelator, please let me know!

Only after taking down a protective style. The first shampoo is with a clarifying shampoo followed by a moisturizing shampoo.

Most of the time I use one shampoo, but once each month I clarify my hair and then I will use a moisturizing shampoo after I clarify.

Clarifying shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Moisturizing Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Sulfate Free Shampoo

I've never done this. The only time I use two shampoos is if my hair still feels dirty after the first one and I need a stronger one. I don't get clarifying and then moisturizing shampoo. Wouldn't you just follow with conditioner? Then DC?

Back