Does anyone take hair pills?

Fabulous1

So I ordered the hair pills off of the crown and glory technique site and should get them tomorrow. I was excited until I started reading that women tend to breakout when taking hair pills :perplexed. What do you ladies think?

Hi Mizchari! Some women have noticed that biotin breaks them out. But with any vitamin you take just monitor changes in your body and make sure to drink plenty of water.

hey mizchari,
i take biotin 5000 mcg a day and do not break out. i recently took 1000 mcg and didnt break out. but i have also never had any real problems with my skin. however, my sister has acne issues and she tried to take biotin 1000 mcg QD and broke out.

long hair dont care: i would assume the "hair pills" have other vitamins && "special herbs" in them that naturally promote hair growth. like prenatal pills && folic acid && biotin.

I take 5000mcg biotin per day. I broke out a tiny bit at first, but my skin cleared up when I started taking a multivitamin and drinking more water. The good outweighs the bad with biotin. Hope that helps!

It really varies person to person, you just have to monitor your body when you start taking them. Biotin did a number on my skin even though I was drinking plenty of water.

Back