Does Anyone Still use Surge?

Yes...I have a Couple of the Surge Products. I have the Oil, a Powerwash 'Poo and another one of the Creamy Hairdress Products--Surge Ultra Max. I also have one of the Hairdress with Shea Butter (like a Grease).

I haven't used the Poo or the Oil Yet. But I have used the Ultra Max (Creme).:yep:

Yes...I have a Couple of the Surge Products. I have the Oil, a Powerwash 'Poo and another one of the Creamy Hairdress Products--Surge Ultra Max. I also have one of the Hairdress with Shea Butter (like a Grease).

I haven't used the Poo or the Oil Yet. But I have used the Ultra Max (Creme).:yep:

I don't know why I didn't just PM you first. I just ordered the Ultra Max. We always end up with the same products. :lachen:
Have you gotten good growth from the Ultra Max?

Yes We Do......:lachen: Yeah, You Coulda' PM'd Me:lachen:

The Ultra Max is a Very Nice Product.:grin:

Actually, I am on my 2nd Jar. I like it alot. Girl, I am using so much Mess. MT, Etc....Hard to Say.:blush:

But, I did Buy it twice, so that a Good Sign (for me anyway).:look:

It has the Consistency of something like our Mizani/Optimum Nighttime Creme.:yep:

*off topic...your curlformers set is very, very cute*:drunk:

Yes We Do......:lachen: Yeah, You Coulda' PM'd Me:lachen:

The Ultra Max is a Very Nice Product.:grin:

Actually, I am on my 2nd Jar. I like it alot. Girl, I am using so much Mess. MT, Etc....Hard to Say.:blush:

But, I did Buy it twice, so that a Good Sign (for me anyway).:look:

It has the Consistency of something like our Mizani/Optimum Nighttime Creme.:yep:

*off topic...your curlformers set is very, very cute*:drunk:

OK good on the consistency. I wanted a creme versus a grease like product. I hope I will be able to apply it nightly w/o fear of buildup.

Thanks for the compliment. If I could sleep in them bad boys it would be on! But sadly I cannot. And they work best when you sit under the dryer with them in. I don't have time for all that.

I use to use the ultra max too! If I can remember correctly I found it to be a decent product, not sure why I never repurchased. Probably because I rarely frequent BSS.

If I can remember correctly I found it to be a decent product, not sure why I never repurchased.

Yeah:yep: It's Pretty Decent. I've always purchased mine on-line. I can't recall if I've seen it at a BSS? Perhaps it's there and I've just overlooked.

The Tu-Shea (Shea Butter One) is a little too hard to deal with. It's like a Solid Brick.:look:

It was a "Chore" tryna' get it out of the jar w/o letting it sit in warm/hot water to loosen up. So, I gave up on that one.:rolleyes:

Have You Tried E-Bay?:look:

I was thinking the same because I used to use it but now it is extremely hard to find. I believe the last time I bought some was a few years ago when my local CVS decided to dis-continue carrying "African American" haircare.:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same because I used to use it but now it is extremely hard to find. I believe the last time I bought some was a few years ago when my local CVS decided to dis-continue carrying "African American" haircare.:rolleyes:

I Purchased the Items I Currently have All on e-Bay. So, if I decide to repurchase, I am glad LaidBak Posted this site. Because I probably woulda' just went back to e-Bay.:yep:

I still use Surge 14. I stocked up on it when I found out that it was being discontinued. It's giving me some good growth.:yep: I haven't tried the other products but I'm going to look into it.

I applied Surge Ultra Max about an hour ago. Whycome (yes I said 'whycome') my scalp is tingling...d@mn near burning???!!! :burning: :burn:

oooooLB:eek: That Sounds Terrible.:nono:

What are you going to do?:look:

LoL! Its not burning in a bad way. I just love using those little emoticons. :lachen: Let's just say my scalp feels "awake" right now. I'm sure that it will be fine. All of my little follicles are standing at attention ready to start shooting out some hair!

LoL! Its not burning in a bad way. I just love using those little emoticons. :lachen: Let's just say my scalp feels "awake" right now. I'm sure that it will be fine. All of my little follicles are standing at attention ready to start shooting out some hair!

Oh Good!:blush:

I wish they never discontinued the surge-14 spray. I got good growth with it when I first joined LHCF. Actually I first heard about it on another board. I have used the power wash, ultra max, woojee creme, and the oil. I repurchased the oil the most often.

Back