Does anyone like getting their hair played with?

I looove it when my SO plays in my hair. He massages my scalp and it completely relaxes me. I've been thinking about sneaking some oil into his hands so that I can get a DT as well as a massage but I havent quite figured how to pull that off yet. I dont like anyone else in my hair but him though. I get really paranoid and anal about it.

I don't mind when people I know play in my hair even if I am wearing a quick weave. I always tell them that it is not my hair before they do. Actually most of them know when I am wearing weaves because they are always shorter than my real hair :)

I don't really mind if that person is someone I know. I take it as a compliment also. One time, my classmate touched the top of my head and was like "ooo it's soft and cottony like a pillow". That made me feel good. When I wore a braidout, I didn't really mind she touched it again. She wanted to see it 'boing':lachen:because I did that once when I had really shrunken twists.
But if I don't know them, that's kinda weird and creepy if they're touching me:ohwell:

It DEPENDS on WHO or WHAT they do. Some people can be annoying, and I hate it when some girls be like "Is that your real hair, can I touch it?" I be like :rolleyes:, "ok if you want to see if it's real, go right ahead",lol. Some people can get annoying, I remember this girl from my old high school name Shielah, I had a couple classes with her, she use to always try to play in my hair, I use to hate to see her coming,lol :lachen:. I love it when GUYS play in my hair :yep::yep::yep:.

I love it when my SO does it. I feel like a drunk when he's done. Oh so relaxing. The kids are allowed to come it (son does a better job than daughter) with a wide tooth comb, front to back only. I live for a delicate touch in my hair :cupidarrow:

Last edited:
I only will let DH play in it. When he just rubs his hand along my hair/head its hairgasmic. The last time he massaged my scalp, it tangled. Maybe we'll try that part again soon.

I don't mind people I know playing in my hair. It's actually really relaxing to me. I've never had a friend pull really hard. They're all really soft handed almost like their afraid of hurting it lol.

Now if you're doing a weave check or pulling my hair, we're gonna have some problems. :swearing:

This is me!!!! :grin::yep:

I don't mind people I know touching my hair. My bf touches it all the time & my niece plays in it. I think most of those horror stories are about strangers- I wouldn't want random people touching my hair.

Back