Does anyone like cream of nature no lye relaxer?

locabouthair

I used this when i first starting perming my hair and I got good results with it. It wasnt until i started using lye that people started telling it didnt look like I had a perm. I'm thinking about going back to it but am a little scared because they changed the formula since then. Now it looks like they are using organic ingredients.

Anyway who has had luck with it?

My hair lady used to use this one me.. and I had great results... then she switched up and I have had trouble since.... HTH :sad:

My hair lady used to use this one me.. and I had great results... then she switched up and I have had trouble since.... HTH :sad:

yes my hairdresser switched it up on me too.

after being natural for four years I got a relaxer and I wanted to use the cream of nature but my then hairdresser said it was a bad perm. I think she was against no lye relaxers. So she used motions which is the worst, IMO.

I think the cream of nature will be my next relaxer. I'm :pray: that I get good results from it.

hows your hair doing LadyZ? Mine's a mess:nono:

Hi Loc...
Unfurtunately things have not gotten better only worse :wallbash: :sad: :nono:... I will PM you as soon as I get caught up on a few things in the house ... In about a hour I should be done... It's not good... sorry to say...

I like it. I used this for my last relaxer. I used to use it all the time (prior to LHCF). It gets my hair straight and doesn't leave it dry.

Back