Does anyone know of any SALONS that does THREADING in Houston???

oooop2

I am wanting my eyebrows threaded and have no clue where to go in the Houston area. Any suggestions would be greative appreciated.

TIA :)

I'm going to check out this little place on the corner of Harwin and Hillcroft on the southwest side. I was at the vegetarian place in the same strip and noticed a sign on their window that said that they do threading for 5 dollars.

I think I know the place you're referring to, back in 2000 when Verizon's main building was on Hilcroft many of the women went to that little shop for threading and they did a good job. Report back and let us know how it goes.

There is a place out on the far west side also, over in Katy. Not sure which side of town you are looking for though.

they thread at first colony mall in sugarland. the threading place is over by the food court and forever 21.

I'm going to check out this little place on the corner of Harwin and Hillcroft on the southwest side. I was at the vegetarian place in the same strip and noticed a sign on their window that said that they do threading for 5 dollars.

OMG..Too funny..I went there last Wed and it was FABULOUS. saw Saira if anyone is interested. And yes, they do a great job for $5.

Back