Does anyone know of any good Salon in the Houston area?

Blue_Berry

It can be any good salon. All I need to know is if they know how to at least straightening natural hair, BKT, sew-in, braid, or style my hair really nice.

Wish I could help you out. I stopped going when I joined..actually I went twice to "The Root of You". It was nice but I'm texlaxed and stretch and had a good 5.5 months new growth at that time and got all kinds of screwed up faces when I was getting a wash instead of relaxer :lol: but primarily from the other customers. The girl who detangled my hair was not ready for all my new growth and was not as gentle as I would like, but the lady who did my hair did a nice job. She got it very straight but used ALOT of heat blow dried then flat ironed 2 passes. Overall it was a nice salon but I can't take myself to go back b/c it's just too weird having other hands in my head now. Good Luck. Let me know if you find anything great, I'm actually looking for somewhere at the end of the yr b/c would like a professional trim/cut when I hit WL (fingers crossed).

Thanks Nonie, but I can't see the threads :/

Argh! :wallbash: Not sure why that showed up yesterday and not now.

blueberry2118 Basically went to the Salon Review forum and then clicked on Search This Forum (<--This link will take you there) Next click on Advanced Search just below the search window and on the page that opens type Houston as the keyword. Next click on the drop-down arrow under the keyword and select Search Titles Only then ENTER or click on Search Now at the bottom. You should get the results I got.

Argh! :wallbash: Not sure why that showed up yesterday and not now.

@blueberry2118 Basically went to the Salon Review forum and then clicked on Search This Forum (<--This link will take you there) Next click on Advanced Search just below the search window and on the page that opens type Houston as the keyword. Next click on the drop-down arrow under the keyword and select Search Titles Only then ENTER or click on Search Now at the bottom. You should get the results I got.

Thanks Nonie :)

Back