Does anyone know how to jump from page

Blossssom

to page automatically within the boards?

I'm tired of hitting the arrow key on the screen in order to advance.

Thank you :)

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Blosssom,

I would love to help you, but I don't quite understand what it is exactly that you want. :confused:

Instead of having to open each and every page like 1, 2, 3, 4, if I'm on page 1, how can I navigate to page 55 without having to open pages 2-54 to get there?

Thanks anyone.

Blossssom said:
Instead of having to open each and every page like 1, 2, 3, 4, if I'm on page 1, how can I navigate to page 55 without having to open pages 2-54 to get there?

Thanks anyone.

Hey Blosssom,

Look for these buttons at the top right and bottom right of the thread you're reading. To go to the last page click last, to go back to the very first page click first.

Page 5 of 5|« First|<|3|4|5

Page 1 of 5 <|1|2|3|>|Last »

Well, I am sure this answers your question according to what you asked above.:)

Last edited:
Thanks Bailey for trying to help.

That is what I have been doing, but I was hoping to be able to jump from page one to page 55 with one click.

I guess there isn't any way :{

Blossssom said:
Thanks Bailey for trying to help.

That is what I have been doing, but I was hoping to be able to jump from page one to page 55 with one click.

I guess there isn't any way :{

That's ok. I think what you really want is one of those pull down menus like what we have on Quick Links, Journal etc but with the page numbers instead.

That would be very useful to just choose the page number and it takes you there.

So, PM Nikos and see if he can incorporate this feature.:)

Blossssom said:
to page automatically within the boards?

I'm tired of hitting the arrow key on the screen in order to advance.

Thank you :)

Edit the page number in your url address window.

For example, my personalized settings are 40 posts per page so the Super Grow Out Challenge 2005 thread has a total of 6 pages for me. If I'm on page 3 but want to jump to page 5, I edit the page number in the url address located in my browser's address bar:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=45926&page=3

becomes

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=45926&page=5

HTH!

Back