Does anyone know her regimen?

She’s one town over from me. I bought the products and never used them. I was never interested in trying to go to her but her clients hair thrive. The product had to be refrigerated so eventually I just threw it out.

I don’t straighten my hair or blow it out. Usually do it for protective styles but not anymore.

She’s one town over from me. I bought the products and never used them. I was never interested in trying to go to her but her clients hair thrive. The product had to be refrigerated so eventually I just threw it out.

I don’t straighten my hair or blow it out. Usually do it for protective styles but not anymore.
Thank you.
You’re lucky you have the option to see her, but She’s also ridiculously busy / booked up anyway.

Do you remember the ingredients in her products..,. Did anything stand out?

I’m planning to texlax for the first time since a shave but I’m still looking for alternatives to stay natural longer

Thank you.
You’re lucky you have the option to see her, but She’s also ridiculously busy / booked up anyway.

Do you remember the ingredients in her products..,. Did anything stand out?

I’m planning to texlax for the first time since a shave but I’m still looking for alternatives to stay natural longer

No, and that's what threw me off. She didn't list the whole ingredients and you had to refridgerate it. I was like ummm.. It looked like thick cholesterol. @Lebiya

Look up "Nasara" (Her product line is Nasara Organics) in the forum-- know i've seen comments that were less than positive about her business practices (delayed products, high prices, etc.)

I'd love to know the ingredients, too, but I'm most interested in the methods/regimen because I suspect the products are secondary...

P.S. @Lebiya : Consider adding her name/the word Nasara to the title for more traffic. Maybe we'll get some answers. Thanks for posting!

Look up "Nasara" (Her product line is Nasara Organics) in the forum-- know i've seen comments that were less than positive about her business practices (delayed products, high prices, etc.)

I'd love to know the ingredients, too, but I'm most interested in the methods/regimen because I suspect the products are secondary...

P.S. @Lebiya : Consider adding her name/the word Nasara to the title for more traffic. Maybe we'll get some answers. Thanks for posting!
Ahhh… Thank you!! I’ll look around. It’s true, technique matters most - I assume she incorporates a lot of trims and customized DCs but who knows

I was just on her IG page. I’d never heard of her line until very recently. The comments on her page are women lamenting the fact that they’ve been waiting since January for their products and she doesn’t return emails/reply to DMs, many have also said that they’ve received spoiled product/spilled product. It’s sad because I assumed she was a new business and was having some growing pains.

The gag is that there are so many who haven’t received their products in January but she had another drop in March where people have received their products and will be having another drop next month. I guess I’ll have to wait and order from her when she gathers herself. I love supporting black owned so this is sad.

Ahhh ok! I’m going to just wait. I want to support but I can’t just be giving money away with no product to show for it. I just saw a post about Njoy products. I think I may order from her.

Your hair is amazing. How this pic is from 2022. How long is your hair now? Are you still using the Nasara line of products?
Thank you! That is from my relaxed days so I believe it is much older than 2022. I've been natural about 5 years now. I've made wl a few times and each time did something crazy that resulted in cutting or damage. I'm on my way back to it now. I think I am about BSL or MBL. I haven't straightened it in some years. Looks like my last time silk pressing was in 2021 lol (blonde). Here is my hair now with no color because I cut it mostly off because it was damaged. My main line of products is Mane Krush. I do use Design Essentials for Shampoo and rinse out conditioner. I've used these products my entire natural hair journey so over 5 years.

1718836749121.png1718836816333.png

Thank you! That is from my relaxed days so I believe it is much older than 2022. I've been natural about 5 years now. I've made wl a few times and each time did something crazy that resulted in cutting or damage. I'm on my way back to it now. I think I am about BSL or MBL. I haven't straightened it in some years. Looks like my last time silk pressing was in 2021 lol (blonde). Here is my hair now with no color because I cut it mostly off because it was damaged. My main line of products is Mane Krush. I do use Design Essentials for Shampoo and rinse out conditioner. I've used these products my entire natural hair journey so over 5 years.

View attachment 497075View attachment 497077
Wow. It’s magnificent!! My goodness. Thanks for sharing!

Back