Does Anyone Have the Natural Styling Guide DVD?

I do have this dvd. I think that it is a good investment. Each tutorial is relatively short (about the length of the pressing hair one) but they show what tool you need and how to style the hair. There are 10 styles total. I misplaced my dvd about 5 months ago and can not find it. So I cant tell you all that is on the dvd but I will try. They show how to do bantu knots, bantu knot out, flat twists, flat twist knot out, 2 strand twist, 2 strand twist knot out, shingling, pressing, flexi rod set, and I cant remember the last one. I think that is what they were. I find the quality and directions of this dvd is good and the fact that all of it is in one place make this dvd great. I dont think you will regret purchasing it.

You might also be interested in http://naturalhairdvd.com/ . Its only 3 styles but I hear it is good also. I've didn't purchase this one but I want to. I probably do that after I find my natural styling guide. Also, there are a few other dvds out there but they cost way too much and touch on the same subject yet look lower quality.

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Back