Does anyone have BAND OUT pictures?

Auburn

There's twist outs, braid outs, bantu knot outs, etc ... what about BAND OUTS?!

I plan on doing it this weekend.

May I see please? :drunk:

ETA: PICTURES ADDED BELOW

Last edited:
Hmm I think Pockhantos does banding. Not sure if she does band-outs but you might want to check her fotki as I think I seen something like that in there a LONG time ago when I went there.

Oooh, oooh! I wanna see :meme: I was just telling DH about banding today, telling him how I may do that at some point, once I reach my goal length. I wanna see how it looks! Preferably on a type 4 please! *waits*

Found it......

125638816045243-vi.gif

Ooh! I am loving the pics! I think the next time I wear my hair out I will do a band out.

So you put little ponytails every so far along your ponytail, and then remove them when the hair is dry, right?

I'm 4a... about 2/3rds of my hair is texlaxed, the rest being natural. Once I reach my goal length I will start trimming off the texlaxed hair and be all natural once more.

I cannot tell you how tempted I am to take these cornrows down and try banding my hair!!! :chocbunny: Esp since my wigs are feeling so tight these days...

You can put clips this way to make the ends straight but curl up some
14qydv.jpg

or you can clip the entire end to make it straight.
34nnz7n.jpg

After I finished banding
2czsso4.jpg

Rubber bands removed
jq2a93.jpg

Fluffed out some
15z62ah.jpg

Another shot for fullness. Horrible shot. Im tired.
17bhau.jpg

Length check :giggle:
2804i6p.jpg
xo2r81.jpg

You can put clips this way to make the ends straight but curl up some
14qydv.jpg

or you can clip the entire end to make it straight.
34nnz7n.jpg

After I finished banding
2czsso4.jpg

Rubber bands removed
jq2a93.jpg

Fluffed out some
15z62ah.jpg

Another shot for fullness. Horrible shot. Im tired.
17bhau.jpg

Length check :giggle:
2804i6p.jpg
xo2r81.jpg

I love it! The texture looks so lush. Did you use rubber or elastic bands to band? Was it difficult to remove them? Thanks.

Thank you! I think it looks much better in person.
Shame on me. I used rubber but I was careful when I removed them by rolling them down slowly instead of yanking them out if they didnt glide down effortlessly.

Yeah Auburn! That is beautiful. I've bee n wantining to try this but my hair is so short I didn't know what I would use.Girl that looks good. I love your hair.

Pokahontas I knew you had some pics, great job as well. So many things so little time.

Back