Does Anyone Feel As Though You Are The "Only" One In Your Relationship???

Cincysweetie

Just wondering if anyone feels as though you are in it alone?? Or that your SO isn't as involved as you would like?

AAAAAWWWWW hugs 'im sorry you feel that way but how does your SO act to make you feel that way?
It's cool. I'll be fine. It's a new relationship and I have been having some doubts. I don't know if it's a rough patch or the wrong person. I know in the past that I've had the tendency to quit when relationships get tough. I'm wondering if sometimes it's like that...where couples go through patches where they feel that their SO isn't as engaged or attentive.

ride it out and she what happenes next. I mean it's not going to be like roses the whole relationship.

How long have you two been together?
Not long at all...a matter of weeks. So new. We've both been out of relationships for a LOOOOOOONG time. One of my friends told me it's hard at first...adjusting to the new relationship and to each other...but I don't remember feeling like this in past relationships. So idk...:ohwell:

Not long at all...a matter of weeks. So new. We've both been out of relationships for a LOOOOOOONG time. One of my friends told me it's hard at first...adjusting to the new relationship and to each other...but I don't remember feeling like this in past relationships. So idk...:ohwell:

I say trust your instincts. Don't try to make it something that it's not. Early in the rlp should be the glory days. If he's already acting that way, then at a minimum, he's displaying the propensity to be like this in the future. Listen to your inner voice.

sorry to hear that you're feeling that way...it sucks when those feeling arise in the very beginnning

(in regards to the statement in red) i used to feel like this in the past and i have just recently come to realize that it SHOULDN'T be hard at first...its should be pretty much smooth sailing...there's nothing to argue about, there should be no reason to lie, its assumed that we both got into this new situation b/c we had the time and the interest......I agree with ArmyQT...

(in regards to the statement in purple) ...and with you...you know what its supposed to feel like based on past experiences....go with that feeling

If it's new it shouldn't be blue. Don't spend too much time making someone like you. Hey may not be that much into you.

Last edited:
I agree with the other ladies the beginning is not called the honeymoon period for nothing...its easy in the beginning because u r both wearing rose tinted glasses so everything that they do or you do is WONDERFUL all their little habits (that could get annoying when the honeymoon is over) are so cute , you cant keep your hands off each other you want to spend every minute of everyday with that person ..that is how the beginning is like :yep:

I say trust your instincts. Don't try to make it something that it's not. Early in the rlp should be the glory days. If he's already acting that way, then at a minimum, he's displaying the propensity to be like this in the future. Listen to your inner voice.

i absolutely agree

Back