Does anyone else use...

Blkprincess

Just for Me relaxer on themselves....I've been texlaxing for years before I knew what is was because I could never find a relaxer that really straightened my hair. Just for Me isn't any different, but when I use it, my hair doesn't feel as "stripped" ...I don't know if that makes any sense...they have these pre-moisturizing packets that you put in your hair before you relax it. even it it's underprocessed it still feel moisturized and not stripped and damaged.

Just for Me relaxer on themselves....I've been texlaxing for years before I knew what is was because I could never find a relaxer that really straightened my hair. Just for Me isn't any different, but when I use it, my hair doesn't feel as "stripped" ...I don't know if that makes any sense...they have these pre-moisturizing packets that you put in your hair before you relax it. even it it's underprocessed it still feel moisturized and not stripped and damaged.

This was my choice while I when I was texlaxing

I used it once as a teenager and it's true its not so harsh...I even felt back then that it washed out of my hair after awhile...which I know is not true now

I used it for a while as well. I reently started using the Silk Elements. I only texlax every 6 months so I haven't decided if I am permanently switching. I do understand what you mean about th estripped feelng though.

When I started relaxing at home in 2004 I used Just for Me,, unfortunately i think it was harsh,, I had the false impression it was less harsh becuz its a kiddie perm,, turned out, ( i learned it here on this forum) kiddie perms are STRONGER, they are more acidic i believe,, i wish id used an adult relaxer sometimes becuz i mightve had healthier "texlaxed" hair,, i was texlaxing thinking i was the only one who did it :grin: , right now im natural though for 2.5 yrs so i dont worry about that anymore

I use it and i luv it.
Yes, those pre perm packs are great. I also luv how that HGH stuff smells, wish i could get that stuff ina bottle itself.

Back